Men neck tattoos – These tattoos are a bit special, as they are very cool to get inked. A neck tattoo usually means that someone is daring or perilous and tend to make a wide range of choices because the neck is an area that will almost always be exposed, no matter what type of clothing the person has on, and this area of the body is particularly painful for tattoo placement.
- 1 Does Getting A Tattoo On The Neck, Hurts?
- 2 Some Neck Tattoo Designs.
- 2.1 II.Three Crossed Tattoo:
- 2.2 III.The Third Eye Tattoo:
- 2.3 V.The Triangle Tattoo:
- 2.3.1 VI.
- 2.3.2 VII.
- 2.3.3 VIII.
- 2.3.4 IX.BLESSED – front neck tattoo.
- 2.3.5 X.The Matchstick tattoo below the ear with a rose.
- 2.3.6 XI.
- 2.3.7 XII.Behind the neck tattoo.
- 2.3.8 XIII.A candy skull tattoo below the ear.
- 2.3.9 XIV.
- 2.3.10 XV.
- 2.3.11 XVI.
- 2.3.12 XVII.
- 2.3.13 XVIII. Another third eye tattoo.
- 2.3.14 XIX.Below the chin tattoo – “MERCY”..!
- 2.3.15 XX.The flower tattoo on the front side of the neck that fits in perfectly for the chest tattoo.
Does Getting A Tattoo On The Neck, Hurts?
Neck tattoos do tend to hurt more than tattoos in other parts of the body – with good reason. The skin of the neck is thin and close to the bone, with very little fat and muscle padding between these two. The needle comes much closer to the bone, which causes more pain.
Tattoo on the neck is sure a daring spot to get inked!
Some Neck Tattoo Designs.
II.Three Crossed Tattoo:
Cross tattoos have been a popular tattoo design since – well since tattoos have been put on the skin of human beings across the world! Even though the most obvious symbolism attached to cross tattoos deal with religion and spirituality, there are several other meanings attached to them as well.
III.The Third Eye Tattoo:
Third Eye. Your third eye is associated with enlightenment, intuition, inner wisdom, clairvoyance, and—for all you yoginis—the sixth chakra. Hinduism, Buddhism and Indian traditions feature the third eye as a dot in the middle of the brow.
IV.Funky monkey tattoo with a cap saying “Keep Calm”!
V.The Triangle Tattoo:
In Christianity, triangle tattoo meanings can be used to represent the Eye of Providence. This is the all-seeing eye, and it is typically drawn as an eye within a triangle that is surrounded by light.
IX.BLESSED – front neck tattoo.
X.The Matchstick tattoo below the ear with a rose.
XII.Behind the neck tattoo.
XIII.A candy skull tattoo below the ear.
XVIII. Another third eye tattoo.
XIX.Below the chin tattoo – “MERCY”..!
XX.The flower tattoo on the front side of the neck that fits in perfectly for the chest tattoo.